You know that regular physical activity is important for you (and your family’s) health, but it can be difficult to get motivated. Take advantage of the summer weather and find fun, affordable ways to get active while enjoying the outdoors.
- Find a park or trail near you and explore. Take the whole family for a scenic hike or bike ride. Or, take a walk or ride around the neighborhood.
- When possible, get in the habit of walking or biking to nearby places such as stores, parks or restaurants.
- Cool off on a hot day and hit the local pool or beach. Not only is swimming fun and low-impact, it’s also great for your cardiovascular health, strength and flexibility. This activity is ideal for people of all ages, as well as those with a disability or recovering from an injury.
- Join a local softball, volleyball or other sports league – and encourage family members and kids to do the same.
- Take your kids to a local playground and join in their fun!
For a variety of insurance services,